Water bottles

Karenk

12 beverages 17 ounces or less per stateroom, anything but alcohol plus two bottles of wine per stateroom.  If you bring more they will take it.  When we cruised out of Ft Lauderdale they counted each bottle and we had to prove we had 3 staterooms.

Yes you can bring any combination of non-alcoholic drinks. Soda, water, Red Bull, Gatorade, etc.

16 hours ago, Karenk said:

What happens if you bring more then 12 bottles ? Do they check your suitcase?

First, make sure you bring the non-alcoholic beverages in your carry-on luggage (not the luggage you give the porters).

I've seen them inspect, as @Hoski mentioned, and other times not even bother asking about it. Depends on the person.

So I have a question. I'm cruising with a girlfriend and we both have the key but will be arriving on different times. We both have the key but will check in at different times as I don't want to stand around waiting for her :) ... So I'm planning on bringing on 12 bottles of water and then if she tries to bring on as well is she going to be told sorry you can't bring them on as well. I'm not able to call her before we leave to tell her as she's out of the country. Thanks in advance for your help!