Help my printer broken

Hisarah15

I'd do set sail pass & luggage tags. You could get and fill out luggage tags at the pier drop off --it should only take a couple of minutes.

If you booked thru travel agent they shold be able to print for you. I would think the biggy is the set sail pass.

If you are unable to print anything, you will still be able to board as long as you've filled out everything online that is required. They will take care of the rest when you check in. Your problem does happen often and you would be surprised at the amount of older folks who don't use a computer and don't fill out anything before they sail or people who lose their set sail paperwork before getting to the terminal. They all still get on.  :)

Don't worry about luggage tags, you can get them from the porter when you drop off the luggage.

I'd have your setsail pass printed.  You can always go to a Kinkos or Staples or Office Depot and print from there.  It will cost like $3 but well worth it.

Hisarah15 by now it will be too late to get your Set Sail Pass printed and I guess you are sailing from OPT Sydney, Australia.   Having it printed speeds up your time at the counter but as other have said it is not required if you have completed your other online documentation.

To help respond to your future posts please add your location to your profile.   This helps those answering your queries - in Australia we do not have Kinkos, Staples or Office Depot and Matt would not know this.

Enjoy your cruise and let us know how it went on your return. Bon Voyager 

Hisarah15 by now it will be too late to get your Set Sail Pass printed and I guess you are sailing from OPT Sydney, Australia.   Having it printed speeds up your time at the counter but as other have said it is not required if you have completed your other online documentation.

To help respond to your future posts please add your location to your profile.   This helps those answering your queries - in Australia we do not have Kinkos, Staples or Office Depot and Matt would not know this.

Enjoy your cruise and let us know how it went on your return. Bon Voyager

Thanks sorry I didn't think to do that but will try next time

Oh right, I did not pay attention to where he/she is from