How formal is formal night on Anthem 5 night cruise

mittmott

Hi, my husband is dead set against having to dress up . He wants relaxing.. His usual dinner clothes are khakis and a button down shirt (like a Tommy Bahama).  I'm assuming not dressy enough and we will be at the buffet that night, but just checking on what others have experienced on the  5 night cruise to Bermuda.

They aren't as strict as they have been in the past with the whole 'formal' night.  His usual dinner clothes should be completely fine when going to dinner.  They might frown if it was a bathing suit and tank top ?  then you might be buffeting it.  Have a relaxing fun cruise!

Your husband will be fine. I was in a Jr. Suite and we ate in Coastal Kitchen on formal night, and even there no one was in a suit or formal gown; mostly what you described your husband wearing, some folks in sport coats / blazers and tie but not many.

JS's have access to the CK for dinner only.  Be warned - you'll get spoiled in there so all your future cruises will have to be in JS or above - lol  Make sure to swing by there when you board to talk to the host about making any reservations if you want a specific time/night.  That'll help you potentially avoid the crowded times  ?  have a great cruise!  #AddictedToCK