Genie

I booked on the Harmony of the Seas cruise (July 28-Aug 4) for the 2 bedroom AquaTheatre Suite Rm 9730 and was told I would have a specific Genie to assist in any excursions or reservations etc, but I have no idea how to reach this person nor do I have a name.  With the cruise being about 90 days away I was wondering when they would be reaching out to me or if there was a way I could get in contact with him/her?  How I could get this? 

Thanks

Tim

4 minutes ago, Timithy Harwood said:

I booked on the Harmony of the Seas cruise (July 28-Aug 4) for the 2 bedroom AquaTheatre Suite Rm 9730 and was told I would have a specific Genie to assist in any excursions or reservations etc, but I have no idea how to reach this person nor do I have a name.  With the cruise being about 90 days away I was wondering when they would be reaching out to me or if there was a way I could get in contact with him/her?  How I could get this? 

Thanks

Tim

@Lovetocruise2002 did a great review of the Genie process. They’ll reach out a few weeks out with a questionnaire and requesting your preferences. No need to make your own reservations as they’ll get you in anywhere you’d like. 

might want to go ahead and get all your questions / requirements / wishes written up so you are ready when you get their email.  even come up with little things about your travelers - the genie will use that to cater to what ya'll like  #Spoiled #StarClass  ?   have a great cruise!