Beverage Package at Specialty Restaurants?

With the unlimited drink package are you able to go to the specialty restaurants as in chops, wonderland, etc. and just order drinks? I know the specialty restaurants have special drinks unique to that restaurant and it would be cool to try them, or would you have to make a reservation to eat there to be able to order them? also does the unlimited drink package cover the "specialty" drinks at the restaurants if you do eat there? Thanks!

I am not 100% positive, but this is what I think...

Wonderland has a separate bar on Deck 12 so yes, you can order drinks.

Izumi does not so I don't think you can order just a drink from there.  If someone else has a different experience with this please let me know.  I love "She's a Geisha" from there but we are not planning to eat at Izumi for my next two cruises.

Chops & Jamies (if you are on Oasis class) I am pretty sure that their drinks from Trellis Bar (this is what a waiter told me).  So I think you can just go the Trellis Bar and order the drink.  I will be testing this out on Symphony because I found a drink from Chops that I love as well.

I’m pretty sure on allure that 150 and Giovanni’s got drinks from the trellis bar as well.  I’m guessing you can’t, for example, get the amazing cucumber lemongrass martini from 150 without dinner but I sure am going to find it somewhere!  Jane

29 minutes ago, mom2mybugs said:

I’m pretty sure on allure that 150 and Giovanni’s got drinks from the trellis bar as well.  I’m guessing you can’t, for example, get the amazing cucumber lemongrass martini from 150 without dinner but I sure am going to find it somewhere!  Jane

I think that you can get the cucumber martini from the Champagne Bar on Oasis and Allure. 

Just now, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I think that you can get the cucumber martini from the Champagne Bar on Oasis and Allure. 

I thought you could get cucumber! But it didn’t have the lemongrass and that totally made the martini!   If I ever get back on an oasis class I will try!  My next 3 are majesty, vision and rhapsody!  Jane

Just now, mom2mybugs said:

I thought you could get cucumber! But it didn’t have the lemongrass and that totally made the martini!   If I ever get back on an oasis class I will try!  My next 3 are majesty, vision and rhapsody!  Jane

You’re right actually. I don’t think it came with lemongrass. And rumour has it that they are phasing out the champagne bar so it will probably just be available at 150CP. ?