Themed Parties

This might be a really dumb question.  Do I have to bring clothes to match the theme to join in the parties?  Like Prohibition.  I think it sounds fun to go and join in the festivities, but I am not going to go find an outfit to bring along just for those events.  I am guessing its not a requirement, but I am asking to clarify. 

9 hours ago, CyclingVa said:

Its so much fun to dress up.  A couple times, people thought I was part of the 70's show and they made a path down the promenade for me to get thru.  

Yeah, and then you get people wanting to take pictures with you.  #WhatHappensOnTheCruise .... uh .... gets posted elsewhere lol

12 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

When they change all the 70s shows into 80s I will back my leg warmers and flash dance off the shoulder shirt. They won’t take up a lot of space!   I think cruising is the only time I’m dying to turn 55 in 4 years...cmon senior discount and 80s music!  Jane

On Harmony there was a 90s party. My daughter loved it even though she was still thirty years from existence in 1990. Thought we had gotten pictures of her, but can’t seem to find them in the archives  

Just adding on that you do not have to get dressed up to match the theme at all.  I'd say few people do, in the grand scheme of things.  Prohibition party seemed to me to have a higher rate of "participation" in the dress code than other themes, along with the White Hot party.