Coco Cay Water Park.

Paul&Karen

Hi fellow travels (from Australia).

My wife and I are heading over at the end of the year for our 5th and 6th Cruise with RC.

The 1st Cruise is to Coco Cay.

My silly question is, to get up to the water slides ect is there much climbing??? I read on the RC site there is "some climbing" and list it as "moderate" but it doesn't say if the climb is 5 story's, 1 story or............???

Thanks everyone, given the world at the moment I hope any travels you do is safe and sound.

Regards Paul and Karen

On 4/27/2019 at 9:37 PM, Paul&Karen said:

Hi fellow travels (from Australia).

My wife and I are heading over at the end of the year for our 5th and 6th Cruise with RC.

The 1st Cruise is to Coco Cay.

My silly question is, to get up to the water slides ect is there much climbing??? I read on the RC site there is "some climbing" and list it as "moderate" but it doesn't say if the climb is 5 story's, 1 story or............???

Thanks everyone, given the world at the moment I hope any travels you do is safe and sound.

Regards Paul and Karen

I don't think anyone will know the answer to this question until the first group that utilizes the water park checks in (it's not open yet).  Keep checking the message boards, the home page for Matt's updates, Facebook live and YouTube live (also Instagram and Periscope live chats - I think Matt only takes Sundays off!). Once they are open there will be information galore!

On 4/27/2019 at 10:37 PM, Paul&Karen said:

The slides will be accessed by stairs, and for the tallest slides it will be a pretty good climb- Daredevil Peak is listed at 135 feet, which is going to be a LOT of stairs- 10+ stories, depending on the calculation. The other slides look like they're 3-6 stories up, but harder to gauge without Royal putting out height numbers.

• 2 weeks later...