Room service food cost?

Info about room service https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/03/16/royal-caribbean-shares-new-fleet-wide-room-service-menu

During breakfast hours the continental breakfast items are included in the cruise fare. Room service during non breakfast hours and if American breakfast items are ordered will incur a $7.95 (plus 18% gratuity) delivery fee that is assessed per order. No restrictions on number of items that can be ordered, still one set fee. For those staying in a Grand Suite or better is it included in the cruise fare. Grand Suite or better guests can also order from the main dining room menu during the hours it is open.

I am wondering about the drinks that are included with the continental breakfast, more specifically I am curious about mimosa or bloody mary’s (I have the deluxe drink package) would I be able to order continental breakfast with coffee and a Bloody Mary for free (except tip)?

12 minutes ago, Anditoo72 said:

I am wondering about the drinks that are included with the continental breakfast, more specifically I am curious about mimosa or bloody mary’s (I have the deluxe drink package) would I be able to order continental breakfast with coffee and a Bloody Mary for free (except tip)?

Mimosas and Bloody Marys from room service would be charged at current bar pricing, even if you have a beverage package. Only exemption would be if sailing in a Star class suite.