11 night Alaska cruise 5/13-5/34

Does anyone know what shows are on board there is nothing posted in entertainment other than pixels! I tried to call and they were like you have to do all bookings on the ship. I find it hard to believe that on an 11night cruise only 1 show. I fly and the ball that goes over the ship has never been available to book and now they are saying everything is sold out ?? Is this just me or are other experienced this as well

36 minutes ago, Sarah hamel said:

Does anyone know what shows are on board there is nothing posted in entertainment other than pixels! I tried to call and they were like you have to do all bookings on the ship. I find it hard to believe that on an 11night cruise only 1 show. I fly and the ball that goes over the ship has never been available to book and now they are saying everything is sold out ?? Is this just me or are other experienced this as well

I guess you will be on the  Ovation of the seas , than yes you are going to have for sure more than one show , you will have a show or two in the 270 and in at least one production on the main theater + one or two headliner shows.

You might get some idea by looking on this cruise compass from previous sail of Ovation https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/ovation-of-the-seas/sat-2019-03-30-0000

Maybe you can send them a tweet or send the question in face book , they tend to answer faster over there