Parking Port Everglades?

deep1

5 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Yes. There’s a parking lot maybe 200’ away. Go straight to parking it’s a short walk.

0B140761-7814-4C34-AD21-4590E693DE10.jpeg

Cool... That's what I needed to know... Was looking at ariel shot and wasn't sure if that was just like employees or whatever... Thanks!

We sailed on the Serenade on 15 April and it left from Pier 25.  I parked in the multi level parking garage.  When we returned 11 days later it docked at pier 18, which is a bit of a distance from the multi level garage.  There was a free shuttle van waiting as you exited baggage claim that took us to the multi level parking garage so it worked out well.  If you know your ship returns to Pier 18, go ahead and use the lot closest to you.

6 hours ago, GlennGlenn said:

What are they getting for parking there  per day? 

$20/day and the best $ you will ever spend as far as a parking experience goes. Your really close to the ship and when it’s time to leave you can zip right out of there with no hassles. 

1 hour ago, tonyfsu21 said:

$20/day and the best $ you will ever spend as far as a parking experience goes. Your really close to the ship and when it’s time to leave you can zip right out of there with no hassles. 

Agreed. Money well spent.

• 10 months later...
18 hours ago, Flacruiser99 said:

Sorry but I'm going to disagree with everyone as I've done both, parked at the terminal and used Park n Go https://www.bookparkngo.com/ftlauderdale.php I prefer 

Park N Go. A lot cheaper and almost as fast as Parking at the port..

Operative word “almost”. If you want the fastest (certainly not cheapest) way to park them there is no better option then the T18 lot. 

On 5/1/2019 at 10:16 AM, tonyfsu21 said:

Sailed on the Allure this January. Paid $15 per day, $105 for our 7 night cruise.

On 3/8/2020 at 11:54 AM, tonyfsu21 said:

Operative word “almost”. If you want the fastest (certainly not cheapest) way to park them there is no better option then the T18 lot. 

And sometimes P&G is faster, example I left 18 on Serenade and returned to 29. Huge line for shuttle bus to 29. No wait for P&G.

• 1 year later...

If I wanted to park in a parking garage at Port Everglades, how can I get to Terminal 18 (or whichever terminal the Odyssey will be sailing from)?

I prefer not to do surface parking because my stuff for the next two cruises will be left in my van.  The Florida sun can turn it into a furnace.  

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

If I wanted to park in a parking garage at Port Everglades, how can I get to Terminal 18 (or whichever terminal the Odyssey will be sailing from)?

I prefer not to do surface parking because my stuff for the next two cruises will be left in my van.  The Florida sun can turn it into a furnace.  

The parking garage Port Everglades has near Terminal 29 has shuttle service

37 minutes ago, Swar said:

Anybody have any experience parking for free with Florida "DV" tags?

Only Port Miami so far. Just pull up to the gate when leaving, tell the attendant you have DV plate, show military ID, give them your ticket and they let you out. No cost. May take a few extra minutes, some attendants aren't familiar with it and need to radio a supervisor. Great perk. 

• 1 month later...