Ok seriously the cruise planner sales make no sense!

Ok...so we are under 100 days til our 12 day vision trip to Italy and Greece.  I got a ton of excursions booked on Black Friday/cyber Monday.  Tonight I go on and the drink pkg is higher than a month ago, the Italy excursions are all lower, Athens isn’t available, my kenos is higher by far now and santorina was lower.  Oh yeah, and valetta was $1 more.  It’s all over the freaking map lol!  So to sum up, it pays to buy early, and check/ rebook often!   Jane

Another fun thing I’ve discovered in my cruise planner price stalking on Cococay Cabanas is at least on my sailing the cabanas are cheaper mid week or at random times than they are for the CP sales that are advertised. Part of this might be because my Nov sailing is still too far out for these sales to apply, but I just thought it was funny. 

16 minutes ago, spiralqueen said:

Another fun thing I’ve discovered in my cruise planner price stalking on Cococay Cabanas is at least on my sailing the cabanas are cheaper mid week or at random times than they are for the CP sales that are advertised. Part of this might be because my Nov sailing is still too far out for these sales to apply, but I just thought it was funny. 

It’s truly just crazy!  Are you getting a cabana?  We have only been to cococay on one cruise and we couldn’t tender.  I’m waiting to see if my June 15 cruise will have Havana cancelled and if cococay or Nassau will replace it ?.  Jane

5 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

It’s truly just crazy!  Are you getting a cabana?  We have only been to cococay on one cruise and we couldn’t tender.  I’m waiting to see if my June 15 cruise will have Havana cancelled and if cococay or Nassau will replace it ?.  Jane

I’m cautiously optimistic for you that your Cuba cruise will still sail! I have no actual evidence behind this belief, but I have a feeling further out sailings are more in danger than close in ones. And yes, I managed to snag a Chill Island cabana for $339 but I’m keeping and eye out because I’ve seen the Oasis Lagoon ones go down to $319. But without fail it seems both the chill island and oasis cabanas go to $399 during the advertised sales. 

6 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

Ok...so we are under 100 days til our 12 day vision trip to Italy and Greece.  I got a ton of excursions booked on Black Friday/cyber Monday.  Tonight I go on and the drink pkg is higher than a month ago, the Italy excursions are all lower, Athens isn’t available, my kenos is higher by far now and santorina was lower.  Oh yeah, and valetta was $1 more.  It’s all over the freaking map lol!  So to sum up, it pays to buy early, and check/ rebook often!   Jane

Right?! It would be great if I could find some method of auto checking pricing as every other day they claim they are having a “sale” ?? and it is beyond tiresome to click through all that I must to check pricing yet another time (and finding it the same or higher). I can wish! ?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

I pretty much check everything daily (check to see if my booked cruises have gone down in price, check all cruise planner purchases).  But I have time to do that. Frankly, it's one of the only things that keep me awake at 4am at work ? . It's good to have a hobby?

11 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I pretty much check everything daily (check to see if my booked cruises have gone down in price, check all cruise planner purchases).  But I have time to do that. Frankly, it's one of the only things that keep me awake at 4am at work ? . It's good to have a hobby?

Since you enjoy this so much my twin, I want to help you and send you my list so you can add to your fun! You see how nice I am wanting to add joy to your life?! I will also forward my cell number so you can text me in the case of a sale emergency ? 

7 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

Oh I know it is... It's just crazy that they are that adjustable...

Well , I guess its an algorithm written by the same famous RC department that brought us highlights like new web site that was not function for few month after its  roll out , new wonderful application that do not capable to present activities which were booked on  the site cruise planner  (well at least for me) and lets not forget the magic dispiriting of the ability to choose your C&A free drinking preference.