C&A - Reaching Platinum & Top Tier Invite

On my upcoming Allure cruise, I will hit platinum ? I think on day 2 or 3 - I currently have 28 points.

My question is, will the Top Tier event be after this? And if so, will I get an invite or will I need to wait until my next cruise ie where I'll be platinum from the start of the cruise?

TIA

Just now, TheHobbys said:

you may have to wait till your next cruise.  we'll hit Diamond on our upcoming cruise but don't think the C&A will update till about 14 days after our cruise.

Have to agree with the above statement, I know that due to the way that we have accrued our points we have gotten to the next level while we are on a cruise.  We were platinum and had 53 points on our last cruise and are currently emerald with 67 our cruise in December  that will bring us up to 71.  That being said we have never been able to enjoy the points of the next level while onboard we have always had to wait until the following cruise.  

20 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

Splain Lucy ... share the secrets and knowledge ... is there a podcast on this topic?   ?

So, you pickup your xBox controller - play a hard game of 'which cruise do i take', complete it - Ding you 'leveled up' - woot - play again and book your next cruise at level 2  lol

19 hours ago, Matt said:

If you "level up" during your cruise, the change takes effect on your next sailing.

If your next sailing is more than 2 weeks after the end of the cruise you level up on.  Points and tier status updates take about 2 weeks after a cruise ends to reflect in your C&A Account.