Quick question- can you transfer to an agent after 60 days

Irieman

18 minutes ago, Irieman said:

Hello all - I have two cruises, not paid in full, that I booked about 90 days ago. I really would like to move them to an agent. Anyone have success doing that after the listed 60 day window? Thanks for any advice. 

My MEI agent (Michelle Cunningham) has never had a problem moving cruises even if it has been more than 60 days and even when they were paid in full !

6 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

My MEI agent (Michelle Cunningham) has never had a problem moving cruises even if it has been more than 60 days and even when they were paid in full !

Michelle went dark on me last week. Left her a message on Friday that I was ready to book but never heard back. 

If you have a TA, make sure to bring their info (agent name / agency name / agency IATA # / agency address / agency phone) with you to NextCruise.  They should be able to assign it to your TA.  We are going to try and book out 2021 cruise during our upcoming cruise June 6 on Anthem and have our TA's info.  This info will allow your TA to service your new reservation.  As far as the commission, that may be up to the agency your TA is associated with.  Technically, if they are servicing your next cruise they might get it - but would need more info from an actual TA about that.

3 hours ago, joshvc said:

If you book via NextCruise or perhaps just off the website, then transfer to your travel agent, do they get commissioned for your cruise, or do they just get to service it in hopes that you'll use them next time? 

The agent definitely gets the commission