Cozumel - Beach Clubs?

Caoimhe

Hi,

I've seen people advise beach clubs like Mr Sanchos or Paradise Beach. Are places like this necessary if you want to stay by the beach rather than go on an excursion? Or is there a regular beach we can access, with restaurants and bars without having to pay to be part of a "club" for the duration of the day?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Caoimhe said:

Hi,

I've seen people advise beach clubs like Mr Sanchos or Paradise Beach. Are places like this necessary if you want to stay by the beach rather than go on an excursion? Or is there a regular beach we can access, with restaurants and bars without having to pay to be part of a "club" for the duration of the day?

Thanks!

Paradise Beach is only $3 per person and then they request you spend at least $10 each on food and drink.  That's not entirely unreasonable at all and they have clean change rooms, restrooms, a pool, and the beach.

Last year we were going to Mr. Sancho`s and paid the 5 dollar fee to gain access.  We got into port and saw 5 cruise ships. We said no way and ended up at San Francisco beach. Best waste of $10 dollars ever. Talked to many who went to Mr. Sancho`s and they stated it was insanely crowded.  WAAAYTOOO put it best. 

7 hours ago, tiny260 said:

Nachi Cocom, they limit the number of people per day to 100, it's all inclusive and I think the food is better than Mr Sanchos.

They do not have the toys in the water like Mr Sanchos so if you have kids and that might be a deal breaker.

Nachi is very quite and laid back.

Not a big deal, but it looks like it is increased to 130 per day

Capture.JPG

On 4/25/2019 at 8:53 AM, tiny260 said:

Nachi Cocom, they limit the number of people per day to 100, it's all inclusive and I think the food is better than Mr Sanchos.

They do not have the toys in the water like Mr Sanchos so if you have kids and that might be a deal breaker.

Nachi is very quite and laid back.

We were just at Nachi on Tuesday ..... when we realized that we were going to be the last ship to arrive (Brilliance), and knowing Nachi has a limit, we reserved our spaces early.  We absolutely loved it.  The food was excellent (the seafood soup is up there when it comes to some of the best I've ever had).  It was so incredibly peaceful.  Just like a postcard.  We have no desire to try any other location next time.  Nachi hit all the right notes with us.