Allure - Guaranteed Oceanview Balcony

We were supposed to be on the Oasis April 7th, and booked using our credit on the Allure for Dec.  We booked a guaranteed Oceanview Balcony, XB-GTY,  now I'm worried about an obstructed view, does it have obstructed views? should we just change to pick our room?  or take our chance?  Has anyone gotten an obstructed view with the guarantee? or am I just thinking to hard about it?

In terms of obstructed view, it doens't mean your window will face a brick wall. Often, obstructed view means there is something blocking one angle of your view. In my experience, there's a lifeboat below your balcony and that means you cannot look straight down.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

In terms of obstructed view, it doens't mean your window will face a brick wall. Often, obstructed view means there is something blocking one angle of your view. In my experience, there's a lifeboat below your balcony and that means you cannot look straight down.

If that is all, than I am ok with that.  I would be looking out more than down anyway ?