Ovation of the Seas May 13 Alaska

ScooterScott22

Pixels is the only bookable show on Ovation.  All main theater entertainment is done on a first come, first seated basis.

North Star is not offered for reservations in advance.  iFly has been but like Anthem the few advance reservations go quickly.  In both cases booking is available on board.  

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

@twangster - will you be live blogging this one? (please, please, please, please...)

Might not be live, have to see how internet is on Ovation this far North.  It's technically outside of the O3b satellite footprint and Alaska ship internet on other ships has proven itself to be flaky at times.  

I might do a recap instead once I'm home.

32 minutes ago, twangster said:

Might not be live, have to see how internet is on Ovation this far North.  It's technically outside of the O3b satellite footprint and Alaska ship internet on other ships has proven itself to be flaky at times.  

I might do a recap instead once I'm home.

Awesome! I'm so looking forward to your trip (is that weird?)

It seems we have 4 parties traveling on this cruise from the forums.   Hopefully everyone has some sort of internet access for this one, and that it is fully, or near fully, functional since there will be the live blog from the famous @twangster.  Wishing everyone a safe weekend of travel to Vancouver.  (Personally it is now less than 24 hours until our flight.)