O5 to Asia/Australia?

Just now, jayde43 said:

My first Royal cruise is on Voyager in November and 2nd Ovation in March.   I have been on 3 Celebrity and one a company I wont mention ?   Celebrity is getting out of my price bracket.   If I want to do more than one cruise a year hehehehehe  ?

2 great ships - enjoy! Voyager will be newly revamped as well.

• 1 month later...

Just looking at the Sydney Port Authority list of Ships docking in November 2021 and there is a RCCL ship titled Unnamed vessel. When you click on the link it takes you to the RCCL website to the Quantum of the Seas page.

The regulars Radiance,Voyager and Ovation are also listed as having sailings that month. 

Interesting

12 hours ago, bretts173 said:

Just looking at the Sydney Port Authority list of Ships docking in November 2021 and there is a RCCL ship titled Unnamed vessel. When you click on the link it takes you to the RCCL website to the Quantum of the Seas page.

The regulars Radiance,Voyager and Ovation are also listed as having sailings that month. 

Interesting

I was under the impression that Oasis Class cannot fit at the current port in Sydney. And what ports would she call at?

Even more interesting is that according to those dates it's here past April when all the ships usually leave. There are dates from Nov 2021 all the way through to June 2022 when the schedule ends.

Could we be getting a full time ship perhaps?

EDIT: Looking closer it appears Voyager is staying longer too!