Cant get Photos printed

Fred321

We just got back from our cruise and purchased our pictures electronically VS the on board prints. Now I cant get them printed anywhere because everyone ( Walmart, CVS, ect ) says they are copyrighted because they are "professional". after some googling I saw there use to be a copyright release form for this problem, but the links no longer work. Does anyone have the form, a link to it, or any other suggestions?

10 minutes ago, Fred321 said:

We just got back from our cruise and purchased our pictures electronically VS the on board prints. Now I cant get them printed anywhere because everyone ( Walmart, CVS, ect ) says they are copyrighted because they are "professional". after some googling I saw there use to be a copyright release form for this problem, but the links no longer work. Does anyone have the form, a link to it, or any other suggestions?

If there's no release on your CD, and if you are on Facebook, go to their official page and send them a direct message through Facebook Messenger.  They are really speedy to respond through that method.

https://www.facebook.com/royalcaribbean

1 hour ago, Fred321 said:

They dont offer a  CD or USB anymore. They only deliver 4-7 days after purchase via a email link - ( Pretty sad considering I paid $100 for a link) - but anyway I will try the facebook method.

Thanks!

When I got the package it still said usb drive, but they told me I would be getting a link.  Kind of a bait and switch deal there.  I don’t have the link yet, got off the cruise sat.  They gave me a link to use while onboard but the interface had too many clicks and would take to long to download it timed out and I would have to religiously in after every picture.  I hope the interface is better than the onboard one when I get my link.

17 minutes ago, LindaN said:

When I got the package it still said usb drive, but they told me I would be getting a link.  Kind of a bait and switch deal there.  I don’t have the link yet, got off the cruise sat.  They gave me a link to use while onboard but the interface had too many clicks and would take to long to download it timed out and I would have to religiously in after every picture.  I hope the interface is better than the onboard one when I get my link.

I got mine via email link - it was easy - click and save.

14 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Once I got the link yes it was easy to click ( the link took 9 days), but I dont know about Save!! $100 for a link to 6 pictures which I then have to pay another $20 to print? thats not really saving..

21 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Unless I am missing something it’s not what I call easy.   Well, maybe it’s easy but very time consuming.  I have to select a picture, then after the picture loads I click download and after the download load I have to save the image.   Am I doing this wrong?   I want to hit select all and 1 download button?  With all the clicks it takes to get 1 image it’s going to take me over an hour to get all 78.

2 hours ago, LindaN said:

Unless I am missing something it’s not what I call easy.   Well, maybe it’s easy but very time consuming.  I have to select a picture, then after the picture loads I click download and after the download load I have to save the image.   Am I doing this wrong?   I want to hit select all and 1 download button?  With all the clicks it takes to get 1 image it’s going to take me over an hour to get all 78.

There is a select all button at the top.  Then you hit download.  Then you download one big zip file of all your photos:

This is way easier then the old method, where you had to go fight the crowds after 9pm on the night before your cruise, and hope they actually put the photos on the USB drive.

image.thumb.png.3c4b3883605185cbe1bc7688fdc40886.png

2 minutes ago, karl_nj said:

There is a select all button at the top.  Then you hit download.  Then you download one big zip file of all your photos:

This is way easier then the old method, where you had to go fight the crowds after 9pm on the night before your cruise, and hope they actually put the photos on the USB drive.

image.thumb.png.3c4b3883605185cbe1bc7688fdc40886.png

That’s not the same interface as my phone.  I’ll try it on my computer instead. Thanks

9 hours ago, Fred321 said:

Once I got the link yes it was easy to click ( the link took 9 days), but I dont know about Save!! $100 for a link to 6 pictures which I then have to pay another $20 to print? thats not really saving..

I don't usually want many printed photos, I much prefer the digital copies.  We post some to Facebook for friends and family, and then use some in the end of year photo book we create.  I'll print out a few to display and give to our parents.

Back before they had digital photos, my only choice was to buy the printed copies and then scan them in.  It was a huge pain, and the quality wasn't as good.