Coco Cay Chill Grill, Wacky Seagull. Wacky Seagull Jr

Pima1988

We have a cabana, is the Chill Grill only for people in a Cabana?  An additional charge for the beer station?  Why should we pay if we have the DBP?

It just says on their site...help yourself to complimentary bites at Chill Grill restaurant ---plus self serve beer station for an additional charge.

We booked this cabana back when you would order food  for the cabana.  Before they moved the cabanas.  I am okay with change,  I accept that is business.  I really don't care about the beer, bc we don't drink beer, but I find it strange...an additional charge, especially if you have the DBP.  Maybe it is RCCL's way of closing the loop.  IE the cabanas can hold 8 people, if 6 of them did not take the DBP, and it is self serve they need to charge, otherwise, the 6 can drink beer all day long since it is self serve,  Maybe they will require to show your sea pass card, and if you have the DBP they will not charge.

What exactly are the complimentary bites?  Is it all day?  

Chill Grill will be for everyone at no charge, cabana or not.

Not sure about the self-serve beer station as I'm not sure if this is similar to the self-serve wine stations that dispense the beer or just a fridge/cooler type access.  I know the self-serve wine stations some of the ships had didn't accept the drink package.  But the drink package will work at any of the full service bars on the island and the cabanas should have drink service where a waiter will come take your order and deliver it to the cabana.