Anthem bait and switch

Marilyn cordell

Hi folks. My husband and I scheduled a cruise for April 27 to

May 4. This is going out of Cape liberty New Jersey. The cruise was for three nights in Bermuda. A week or so ago I found out that they traded one night in Bermuda for a night in Boston. I am very upset about this and wanna know if anyone else is also unhappy? I live in the Northeast and I’ve been to Boston many times. I can’t believe they baited us for three nights in Bermuda and never even told us about the switch in the itinerary. 

2 hours ago, Marilyn cordell said:

Hi folks. My husband and I scheduled a cruise for April 27 to

May 4. This is going out of Cape liberty New Jersey. The cruise was for three nights in Bermuda. A week or so ago I found out that they traded one night in Bermuda for a night in Boston. I am very upset about this and wanna know if anyone else is also unhappy? I live in the Northeast and I’ve been to Boston many times. I can’t believe they baited us for three nights in Bermuda and never even told us about the switch in the itinerary. 

These itineraries were changed a while ago.  It was changed at least before thanksgiving. When did you book, and did you use a travel agent or book directly?

Oh my. I'm on this cruise also, but don't why you haven't been told or are just realizing now. Sorry, that must be disappointing. 

We booked late (Mid-March) and the itinerary showed Boston, but from what I read in the FB group and CC group, it had been changed a while ago. 

We will likely stay on the ship in Boston, unless a mood strikes us. 

Looking back in the CC group for my cruise (last week) Bermuda was shorted and Boston was added back in March 2018.  So your cruise probably changed around the same time, a while after you booked.

Royal really should have notified you (or your travel agent, if you used one).  If this happened to me, I'd be upset too.

I really enjoyed my day in Boston, hopefully you can make the best of it.  But I booked after the change, so I knew this was the itinerary when I booked.