Outlet/USB Anyone Tried This One?

I did see many postings about power strips, but I am wondering if anyone has tried this type of non-surge outlet/USB and had problems getting it aboard?https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Power-Strip-USB-Outlets/dp/B07BHVKPC3/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=cruise+outlet&qid=1555867175&s=gateway&sr=8-3#immersive-view_1555867200309

Thank you all for the great information you all provide!!

Andi

8BB0D7FF-41EB-42DF-BA2A-0DF40EB8C1BF.jpeg

I think it would look like  a big USB powerblock on the Xray machines, which is allowable.  That said, friends have carried an octopus (non-surge protected extension cord with 8 outlets on their own cords) on Royal, Princess, and Celebrity cruises for 11 years and never had it confiscated.  Xray operators would notice that contraption from a mile away - it doesn't look like any other appliance.

So I just ordered the Cruise On for my T/A on May 4th.  I'll let you know if I'm called to the surge protector/clothes iron/crockpot room.

14 hours ago, Anditoo72 said:

I did see many postings about power strips, but I am wondering if anyone has tried this type of non-surge outlet/USB and had problems getting it aboard?https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Power-Strip-USB-Outlets/dp/B07BHVKPC3/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=cruise+outlet&qid=1555867175&s=gateway&sr=8-3#immersive-view_1555867200309

Thank you all for the great information you all provide!!

Andi

8BB0D7FF-41EB-42DF-BA2A-0DF40EB8C1BF.jpeg

At the pier they will definitely take it away ? due to the outlets. They are very picky with things with multiple outlets since they could get on fire vs just USB outlets.