One Step Closer To Perfect Day

3 hours ago, GlennGlenn said:

Curious as to why they are STILL going to Labadee when they have this?  I am doing Oasis for New Year 2020 after the AMPED and we're doing Labadee. 

Here Are My Reasons Why They Are Still Going To Labbdee

1. They Do Not Have A Opening To Send A Ship There  

Agree with @Jaymac Radio.  They probably already have another ship scheduled for Coco Cay that day.   I would like to think that they won't double book ships at Coco Cay when one of the ships are an Oasis class, but you never know.  

Labadee still has plenty to offer for an enjoyable beach day!

8 hours ago, GlennGlenn said:

Curious as to why they are STILL going to Labadee when they have this?  I am doing Oasis for New Year 2020 after the AMPED and we're doing Labadee. 

Labadee still offers its own brand of fun activities. It may not be on the same scale as CocoCay, but if you asked me, up until just now CocoCay paled in comparison to Labadee so pendulum has swung the other way,

Venting and LMAO.  On another forum there are posters complaining about the Perfect Day, they believe it is all about making passengers pay for more things aka upgrades.  You can drill it in their brain all day long, that there are more free items/selections now than there was before to no avail.  I get the idea that some feel the island is no longer the "deserted island" feel.  I would still disagree, but I get their point.  However, when they say now they have to pay when before it was free, I want to hit my head against the wall.