Coco Cay Snack Shack

Blondie511

1 hour ago, Blondie511 said:

I see on the new Coco Cay map that there are a few Snack Shacks on the island, which are included for no extra charge.  I can not find a list of what they have to eat there....but I heard a rumor about fresh funnel cakes???  Any body know what all is on the menu there?

I was there 3 weeks ago and the Snack Shack is Awesome!!. Ok here is what they had: Greek Salad, Mozzarella sticks (awesome by the way), Hot dogs, Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers, Chicken Sandwich, French fries, yes they have the funnel cake.. That was mostly it.. Let me tell you also the buns for the sandwiches were so buttery and good. I happened to speak to one of the heads of food and beverage and told them how much I loved snack shack and how I wish they could make the burgers and chicken sandwiches from snack shack in the windjammer. 

17 hours ago, Blondie511 said:

Thanks so much for your quick reply!  I could not find any details ANYWHERE on the internet....all it takes is this forum here!  This is THE BEST!  ?????

Royal doesn't officially publish menus or entertainment schedules so they can't be accused of false advertising or bait and switch if they end up changing/removing something you were counting on when you booked your cruise.  This forum is great for providing members' current experiences as long as you remember that things may be slightly different in the future.

Since so many features of Coco Cay are new, I would guess their initial menus will last for awhile unless guests provide strong negative feedback about a particular item.

• 1 month later...