Travel agents and online check in.

26 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Yep. I booked with them before I found you guys.  A couple of months ago she also offered to arrange our flight with only a $50 booking fee. Ummmm....no.

Yeah. Paying a travel agent who is already getting paid sounds like a profitable double dip for them. Meanwhile for our Oasis 2020 cruise Costco is paying us 800 bucks in a Costco gift card for booking with them. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

Yeah. Paying a travel agent who is already getting paid sounds like a profitable double dip for them. Meanwhile for our Oasis 2020 cruise Costco is paying us 800 bucks in a Costco gift card for booking with them. 

I hope you fair better with Costco than I am with my cancelled Liberty cruise.  Costco has grown tired of my insurance company's documentation demands and directed their agents not to respond.  I now can only email Costco about this issue.

It was a last minute booking around the 45 day mark.  What could go wrong?    

40 minutes ago, twangster said:

I hope you fair better with Costco than I am with my cancelled Liberty cruise.  Costco has grown tired of my insurance company's documentation demands and directed their agents not to respond.  I now can only email Costco about this issue.

It was a last minute booking around the 45 day mark.  What could go wrong?    

That could be their experiences with Allianz on a mass scale not your individual case. We’ve booked all of our Norwegian cruises through them and have never had a problem (outside of long hold times) and them adding travel to the 2 percent executive benefit makes it even more attractive to use. 

• 3 months later...