When to expect the future summer cruises in 2021?

9 hours ago, Susie said:

Me too !! really excite that Oasis will sail out of Bayonne. Even though will sail to the same ports I had been 10 times (Port Canaveral, Nassau and Coco Cay). YOLO Oasis in August 2020. This trip the ship is my destination not the ports. ?

We thought we would have to go to Florida in order to get on an Oasis class ship.  We feel quite spoiled that it's coming to Bayonne ?

14 hours ago, mworkman said:

I find it odd that no ship name at this time has been released. ? 

Odyssey is coming soon, just over a year away.  They will likely be careful since some folks might not book Odyssey if they start talking about OA5.  Classic Royal approach is to focus hype on the next coming, not the one after that.

1 hour ago, fonemanbob said:

And now that China and the stock market is tanking. What can that mean to the cruise industry?  Let alone all of the other commodities and business and all of us.   

The foreign markets tanking is less of a likely problem here in the US than the report I read this morning that for the first time in a while we have an inverted bond rate curve, where the rate for 10-year treasuries is actually lower than that for 2-year. Historically, this has been a pretty strong sign of a pending recession, which has started on average about a year after the inverted curve appeared.

Thanks, @monctonguy, you just had to mention the "R" word the other day! Now it's apparently coming in a year or so; I hope you're happy now! ?

I guess we'll see in about a year and a half or two years if there's been an impact on cruise fares / itineraries.

Whatever happen to stock market, we will still cruising. Cruising is the most economical way of vacation, relax and fun (at least for me). I don't think I ever have a bad cruise. Yes I do have my favorite cruise but not a bad cruise. Heck!! even (Old  Grandma ) Grandeur OTS, I still think she has the best food and service.