MDR table request honored...very impressed!

SLJ

So I emailed RCL Dining less than a week ago asking them (nicely) to put us at our own table of 4 and also to place us closer to the centre where we can admire the grandeur of the 3-level dining room as this is our first cruise.  Not only did they emailed me back within the week, they accommodated both of our requests. Not sure if this happens often but I'm one happy customer right now.  One thing I found interesting is that they placed us at American Icon which I assume is the MY Time Dining floor. But the sitting is the same. (5:15) So I guess it doesn't matter which floor right? 

18 hours ago, SLJ said:

So I emailed RCL Dining less than a week ago asking them (nicely) to put us at our own table of 4 and also to place us closer to the centre where we can admire the grandeur of the 3-level dining room as this is our first cruise.  Not only did they emailed me back within the week, they accommodated both of our requests. Not sure if this happens often but I'm one happy customer right now.  One thing I found interesting is that they placed us at American Icon which I assume is the MY Time Dining floor. But the sitting is the same. (5:15) So I guess it doesn't matter which floor right? 

Do you have the email contact?