Mariner of the Seas

SMM799

Hi All......

Does anyone happen to know about reservations that can be made ahead of time for entertainment on board Mariner?   I am sailing on her in July and am not seeing a place to make advance show reservations, skypad, etc.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Sue

1 hour ago, Chasity said:

Any idea when they would have the escape room available to book online? Going July 12 and no shows, entertainment, etc showing to book through cruise planner, just the shore excursions. 

Shows and entertainment are not available to book on Mariner, only Oasis and Quantum class ships.   As Matt said, the Escape Room should be at some point. Keep checking (and check frequently as things like that book up very quickly).

• 2 weeks later...

If you login ( you might need to create an account) to your cruises and click on Cruise Planner everything will load.  Under "Entertainment and Activities Tab" the on board activities will load.  Currently they are only offering  the "All Access Ship Tour $89 p.p"  and "Sushi Making $30 p.p."  The other Tabs allow you to purchase the drink packages, dinning and off ship excursions.  I'm taking the Cruise in September and I am able to book whatever I want now.   Keep in mind it is a 3 day cruise and they might not offer those activities you are looking for

Happy Sailing!  Enjoy!