Pizza on Enchantment

Hello!  A few years I cruised on Mariner of the seas. One of the best part was pizza available (pretty much all day/night) from my memory at the cafe promenade.

I’m planning a cruise on Enchantment and I understand they don’t have a cafe promenade. So my question is - where can I find pizza on the ship? Is this an option?

1 hour ago, spursfreak21 said:

Hello!  A few years I cruised on Mariner of the seas. One of the best part was pizza available (pretty much all day/night) from my memory at the cafe promenade.

I’m planning a cruise on Enchantment and I understand they don’t have a cafe promenade. So my question is - where can I find pizza on the ship? Is this an option?

I hate to disappoint you but I personally found that the pizza on Enchantment because they don't have a dedicated space for it with a real pizza oven was not very good. It is absolutely not like Mariner's pizza. But hey tastes are subjective so maybe you will enjoy it. 

13 hours ago, AGSLC5 said:

I hate to disappoint you but I personally found that the pizza on Enchantment because they don't have a dedicated space for it with a real pizza oven was not very good. It is absolutely not like Mariner's pizza. But hey tastes are subjective so maybe you will enjoy it. 

Isn't bad pizza on board a cruise still better than good pizza not on a cruise? ?

1 hour ago, FManke said:

Isn't bad pizza on board a cruise still better than good pizza not on a cruise? ?

For me no lol. But for some I guess so.. But the OP really seemed to enjoy Mariner's Pizza which is nothing like Enchantments so I just wanted him to know lol.