Seapass Card

From reading posts here and from my memory of a cruise I took years ago I remember the seapass card being used for all purchases on board. This question stems from a practical standpoint: where do you keep your card? Is there a mobile version on the app? If you’re in a swimsuit with no pockets and my wife isn’t carrying a purse - where to keep the card?

Welcome to the message boards! Feel free to ask away with any questions you may have. There are a bunch of well seasoned cruisers here that will be glad to help you out.

If you're on board the ship poolside, leave them in a beach/towel bag. Off the ship, a small carry bag or back pack. Don'y worry about someone stealing it on board the ship. It will be useless to them. Every time your card is swiped at a purchase point, your photo pops up on the monitor screen that the salesperson, bartender, etc. can see. If that's not you in the photo the sale is cancelled, the gendarmes are summoned and the "thief" spends the rest of the cruise in the brig dining on stale bread and lukewarm water. And gets visited daily and is spoken to very harsh.GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

:27_sunglasses:

Depending on the ship you are on, you can purchase the WOW band for $5.  It can be used for everything the sea pass can, except getting on and off the ship.  It is worn on the wrist like a watch.  It is waterproof and can be reprogrammed on future cruises.  We have used them twice on Harmony and plan to reuse them again on Symphony next year.

22 hours ago, GA Cruiser said:

Depending on the ship you are on, you can purchase the WOW band for $5.  It can be used for everything the sea pass can, except getting on and off the ship.  It is worn on the wrist like a watch.  It is waterproof and can be reprogrammed on future cruises.  We have used them twice on Harmony and plan to reuse them again on Symphony next year.

We are going on our first cruise later this year and these WOW bands sound good. Any idea if we can get them for the kids too? Where do we purchase them? Customer services? 

Hi Spursfreak21 , it’s my first cruise on HOTS in June. I was wondering also, where to keep the sea pass. For some reason women’s clothing does not always have pockets & when wearing a swimsuit....... I have a huge concern with the two young adults I am bringing to wear lanyards can it get caught ? also, I was wondering if the cruise line require you hands free for the slides and for zip Line?Or to have fantastic photos & have a lanyard hanging on your neck on every photo. So I did find a small stretchy zipper wrist thingythat is under $10. I am not a teckie & still need to buy a phone just for this cruise so I could not include a photo.

I have a small bag with a shoulder strap that I use only for cruises. It's only big enough for my phone and seapass card and is easy to store under a towel while in the  pool. I forgot to pack it last cruise and the phone popped out of my back pocket and into the toilet! Had to replace the phone.?