Airport to Cruise Terminal

3 minutes ago, Linda216 said:

I’m sure this has been answered before, but I can’t find a thread on it.  If I fly into MIA is there a RCL shuttle to the cruise terminal?  If not, what are my options? (Family of four) Thanks! 

Yes..they have them and they are priced per person.  Of course Royal won't list the price and wants you to call them:  http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=transfers

But with four people, I would highly suggest you consider UberXL or Lyft.  I wouldn't imagine you would find shuttle service less than $20 per person and even UberXL will be less than $80 to go from MIA to the port.

18 minutes ago, Linda216 said:

Of lyft, Uber and taxi what’s the cheapest? And what’s the easiest for a family? 

Family of four?  At the taxi stand you may be able to request a taxi van as opposed to a car.  Putting a family of four with luggage is a stretch for any car, taxi or ride-share.  

Uber/Lyft XL will net you a bigger vehicle but at a higher cost.  

Last family of four cruise out of Miami we used a taxi, a Dodge caravan I remember. Just report to taxi stand and request a taxi for four. There was one there in a couple minutes. It included 3 big pieces of luggage and a car seat, 3 adults and toddler. Was much cheaper and quicker than RCL transfer, which they do have. Same on return from ship to airport, there was a taxi van at pickup point.