Video: Things that are BANNED on a Royal Caribbean cruise!

Matt

24 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

Why is it that everyone has issues bringing an extension cord onboard but I never had an issue in the 40 years I've sailed??? Are you guys bringing a 50 ft. cord??

I think a lot of it has to do with which security screener you encounter. That and it seems they've cracked down on it more in the last year or so.

I cruised with a new friend a few years ago and she pulled out a travel steam iron on formal night. I said, I thought you couldn't bring those? She said it had never been taken and that was her 5th cruise (4 with Royal). Maybe because it's small? I don't ever need to iron so it's not something I would take anyway.

My husband and I both use CPAP machines.  We have our first RC cruise booked for Feb 2020.  We have not had a problem bringing an extension cord on Carnival.  This says no extension cords allowed.  Will we have a problem, or will they see it as medical equipment needs, or will they supply one?

5 minutes ago, buffalo770 said:

My husband and I both use CPAP machines.  We have our first RC cruise booked for Feb 2020.  We have not had a problem bringing an extension cord on Carnival.  This says no extension cords allowed.  Will we have a problem, or will they see it as medical equipment needs, or will they supply one?

Complete this form and they supply one as well as the distilled water:  https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/allaboutcruising/guestSpecialNeeds.do