drinks package and Coco Cay

adidassler

Hi, first time poster, first time cruiser, be gentle ?

I'm cruising on the mariner of the seas in October, I've booked a cabana at coco cay and I think I'm going to book the drinks package too.

From what I can tell, all food is included on coco Cay, would the same be true for drinks if I booked the drinks package?

thanks, Adi.

42 minutes ago, adidassler said:

Hi, first time poster, first time cruiser, be gentle ?

I'm cruising on the mariner of the seas in October, I've booked a cabana at coco cay and I think I'm going to book the drinks package too.

From what I can tell, all food is included on coco Cay, would the same be true for drinks if I booked the drinks package?

thanks, Adi.

Hi Adi - welcome to the forum! We're definitely a gentle group here.

YES!  Your drink package is definitely honored on Coco Cay.  Have a fabulous cruise!

3 hours ago, adidassler said:

The only drinks that aren't covered with your drink package are the Coco Locos they serve in a pineapple.  You would pay an upcharge for that..but if you still want the drink, ask for it without the pineapple and it IS covered!

6 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

The only drinks that aren't covered with your drink package are the Coco Locos they serve in a pineapple.  You would pay an upcharge for that..but if you still want the drink, ask for it without the pineapple and it IS covered!

However refilling the pineapple cost nothing. We usually get one and refill it all day. 

18 hours ago, Ogalthorpe Haywood said:

However refilling the pineapple cost nothing. We usually get one and refill it all day. 

how much extra does it cost to get it IN the pineapple?  bucket list item...sitting somewhere, on a beautiful beach, in the sun, under a palm tree, sipping a pretty drink out of a pineapple...?

24 minutes ago, JennyB said:

how much extra does it cost to get it IN the pineapple?  bucket list item...sitting somewhere, on a beautiful beach, in the sun, under a palm tree, sipping a pretty drink out of a pineapple...?

Unfortunately, RC does not use (a good thing environmentally) small paper umbrellas in drinks.