Upgrading the Refreshments package to Deluxe beverage package

JerseyJoe

There is one person in my party of 6 who would like to upgrade from the refreshments package to the deluxe beverage package. I know, she is the only adult of drinking age booked to that room, so it is possible to only upgrade that one. My question is this: can it be done through the website, or would it require a phone call?

1 minute ago, tiny260 said:

Have her try it on the web page and if it gives an error or something, then obviously a phone call would be in order.

I asked them through Facebook, and they said that I just needed to cancel the refreshments package, then book the Deluxe package. But when I tried, it gave me a warning that if I cancel, it affects all guests on the reservation. I told them that, and they asked me to log out so they could look at it and see if it would affect anything else. Still waiting to hear back...

If everyone else in the room is underage, then it should let you cancel and rebook one deluxe and the rest refreshment packages.   It will be a refund to your credit card in a few days.

However, you need to check and see if the refreshment package price has increased from when you booked it.  If that's the case, I would suggest calling Royal and doing it over the phone.

1 minute ago, AshleyDillo said:

If everyone else in the room is underage, then it should let you cancel and rebook one deluxe and the rest refreshment packages.   It will be a refund to your credit card in a few days.

However, you need to check and see if the refreshment package price has increased from when you booked it.  If that's the case, I would suggest calling Royal and doing it over the phone.

Yes, it was $20 per day when I booked it, and is now $26. They are looking into it now, waiting to hear back.