Okay Royal, Enough with Perfect Day Marketing

I'm going to Alaska, why push Perfect Day Coco Cay excursions on me in Alaska?

1982970647_AlaskaPerfectDay.thumb.jpeg.5aba6a3ead81d4df5fa73cb5ff739986.jpeg

I'm going to Hawaii.  No where close to Coco Cay:

448471750_RoyalpushingPerfectDay.thumb.jpeg.06e39ddba8564e7f1ab270aa78803328.jpeg

I understand that nothing else but Perfect Day matters to Royal Caribbean, or is that "Perfect Day Royal Caribbean"?  

Next ship... "Perfect Day of the Seas"!

I was looking forward to Ovation of the Seas but not sure how I'll feel sailing the newly named "Perfect Day Ovation"

Will Michael Bayley rename himself to "Perfect Day Bayley"?

Perhaps the Key should be renamed "Perfect Day Key".

Should I get the Unlimited Dining Plan or wait for the "Perfect Day Unlimited Dining Plan"?

Enough Perfect Day!

Seriously thinking about cancelling my 3/4 night B2B on Navigator to Bahamas.  Or should I say the "Perfect Day Bahamas".  

/rantover

15 minutes ago, Sweety said:

Please blog the Vancouver to Hawaii cruise. I am looking at that cruise as one of my retirement cruises. 

My parents are doing the Hawaii to Vancouver repo on Celebrity in two weeks. I am so jealous. That is also on my bucket list too.

I get so tired of advertisements. Back in the 70's I went to Acapulco and the beach was so annoying because every few minutes another beggar would  show up trying to sell cheap jewelry or something for a tip or handout. My latest pet peeve are ads on TV plastered across the bottom of the screen while the show I am trying to watch is playing. RCCL has gone the same path. They always had you the throat with drinks, artwork, watches and more. Every opportunity to try and sell you something and it just gets old to the point you become somewhat oblivious and numb to the whole process.

Though there are a few good deals, the bottom line is some things are overpriced on board, most are about the same as anything you could buy off Amazon any day of the week and some things are just a rip off. For instance, never buy the 'by the inch' chains they always have, not unless you like your skin turning green.

Any way, I agree .. enough of the perfect day. The day I drop a thousand bucks on an over the water cabana for a few hours someone needs to schedule a psychiatrist for me. ?

Don't get me wrong. I love cruising on RCCL but don't let the glamor smother your common sense.

1 hour ago, Ditchdoc said:

Any way, I agree .. enough of the perfect day. The day I drop a thousand bucks on an over the water cabana for a few hours someone needs to schedule a psychiatrist for me. ?

100% on board with this, when I first saw the over the water cabanas, I thought, that would be cool to do someday, but when I saw the $1295 price tag, there is no way I would ever pay that for 1 day.

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

Someone at Royal must be reading this forum...  my cruise planners for multiple cruises have been fixed.

No more Perfect Day Alaska, Perfect Day Hawaii or Perfect Day Panama Canal.

Who knew you were so influential? They are all gone from mine as well!

16 hours ago, Ditchdoc said:

For instance, never buy the 'by the inch' chains they always have, not unless you like your skin turning green.

I got caught in that on my very first cruise... by the time i got home the finish was off the chain and my neck was green and broken out... ?

19 hours ago, hooked-on-cruising said:

I got caught in that on my very first cruise... by the time i got home the finish was off the chain and my neck was green and broken out... ?

We always buy them and turn them into anklets!   This last cruise though we never went to windjammer where I’ve always seen them sold outside so I didn’t get one!  Jane