Where is my VOOM code?

LindaN

I have the answer now, and it did not involve me getting a code.   Here is how a guy downstairs told me to do it.  

-Put your device in airplane mode

- go to settings and connect to royal-wifi

- click access internet and then when the voom screen comes up that asks you for a Username and Pin, click “create account” below that.  I created the account by entering the info asked, which included my stateroom, first name and I made my own pin.

i did the same on my husband and daughters and now all our internet is activated.  Our internet was included with the key.

1 hour ago, LindaN said:

I have the answer now, and it did not involve me getting a code.   Here is how a guy downstairs told me to do it.  

-Put your device in airplane mode

- go to settings and connect to royal-wifi

- click access internet and then when the voom screen comes up that asks you for a Username and Pin, click “create account” below that.  I created the account by entering the info asked, which included my stateroom, first name and I made my own pin.

i did the same on my husband and daughters and now all our internet is activated.  Our internet was included with the key.

That's new to me.