Dinner seating preference

Nora

I went on my first cruise last month (Eastern Caribbean on Adventure of the Seas). I booked it through a travel agent and was assigned to early seating, which worked out great for me. Now I'm booked on two future cruises: Key West/Bahamas on Majesty of the Seas this December and Southern Caribbean on Serenade of the Seas March 2020. I booked both of these online directly through RC. How do I go about selecting early seating? It didn't come up during my booking.

Thanks!

Nora

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

If you booked those new sailings within the last 60 days, you can still transfer the reservation to a travel agent and let them deal with it.  That frees you up to spend more time in these wonderful message boards!

Thanks, Matt. I'll consider doing that, but I mostly prefer doing all my travel arrangements on my own. I know, I know ... travel agents are my friends ... literally!

Nora

5 minutes ago, Nora said:

Thanks, Matt. I'll consider doing that, but I mostly prefer doing all my travel arrangements on my own. I know, I know ... travel agents are my friends ... literally!

Nora

same. literally.  i have some really good friends who are TA and I just like doing it myself. 

I prefer doing it myself but I hate, hate, HATE making phone calls.  Making any changes to a Royal reservation always requires a phone call, so I am more than glad to let a TA handle that.  If I could easily go into my reservation after booking online and make changes, adjustments, etc. then giving up control would be a little more difficult for me.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

I prefer doing it myself but I hate, hate, HATE making phone calls.  Making any changes to a Royal reservation always requires a phone call, so I am more than glad to let a TA handle that.  If I could easily go into my reservation after booking online and make changes, adjustments, etc. then giving up control would be a little more difficult for me.

Oh, I hear you! I hate making phone calls too. If it can be done online, I'll do it online and will only make a phone call if absolutely positively necessary. But I still prefer to do it all on my own than have to bother someone every time I change my mind about something. And this happens entirely too often!

Nora

33 minutes ago, Nora said:

Oh, I hear you! I hate making phone calls too. If it can be done online, I'll do it online and will only make a phone call if absolutely positively necessary. But I still prefer to do it all on my own than have to bother someone every time I change my mind about something. And this happens entirely too often!

Nora

Meanwhile I'm over here emailing my poor MEI agent about a $3 price drop in cruise fare ?