Your funniest cruise story

1 minute ago, MaryCS62 said:

Our first cruise (honeymoon, over 30 years ago) the same day we went to Labadee was also formal night, and at that time that really did mean dressing up -- I wore a nice dress, hose, heels, etc, DH had his suit.  However, on Labadee, he DID NOT put on any sunscreen, and ended up with a terrible sunburn, especially on his lower legs.  I ended up having to put cold cloths on his legs and ankles just to bring the swelling down.  That night, he was in agony wearing his suit pants, so as soon as we were done with dinner, he went back to the room to put on "dress shorts", and wore those with his dress shirt, tie & suit jacket to the Midnight Chocolate buffet ?.

Ive made that mistake before but it was the top of my feet that got roasted....guess I neglected to put sunscreen on them and we were on a boat/stingray excursion most of the day.   That was a bad idea.....any socks, shoes, sandals or just the sheets were painful for a couple days.   Caribbean sun is nothing to mess with especially for a fair skinned guy like me!

I've learned that it's good to have two formal nights.  The first one you might not be sunburned yet and can get better pictures.  By the second one, everyone can see your white swimsuit strap lines around red shoulders that don't line up with your dress!  Don't wait until the second formal night to dress up or you might look cruise-worn by then. ?‍♀️

2014 we were on a charter cruise (Monsters of Rock...imagine that). It was on a different cruise line (rhymes with MSC). They did drink packages different. It was a deal, 72 drink TICKETS for $356.00 TOTAL. When we got on board we divided up. I was to go get our VIP stuff and the Mrs. went to the designated bar for our drink ticket. Well, bar could not find our confirmation...good thing I print everything out. By this time, I am back and they hand us a standard envelop with a large amount of ticket inside.  There were 144 tickets in this envelop. Their mistake.  Two nights later, the light on our cabin phone is blinking. We call....Guest services tells the Mrs. "We have your drink tickets here. Please come get them" She explains that we SIGNED for them already. They insist that we come get these tickets....NOT 72 but 144 more drink tickets for a 4 night cruise. SHOTS FOR EVERYONE. WE MADE A LOT OF FRIENDS THAT CRUISE!!

288 drink tickets divided by 2 people 144 divided by 4 days = 36 drinks pp per day or one drink every 40 minutes 24/7