Any CocoCay update?

4 hours ago, debfergie3 said:

We are going there in July as well and have rented a beach bungalow on South Beach but map is showing that area is closed until Dec. Does anyone know if it is still open?

It was open in March 2019.  They are going to be doing construction to that area that won't be completed until December 2019, but I don't believe it has begun yet.  They might be waiting until the waterpark is open to begin that part of it since they will have to close a portion of the beach area to build the new South Beach amenities.  I would like to think Royal accounted for their construction timeline when offering the South Beach bungalow in your cruise planner, but you can't be 100% sure with them.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

It was open in March 2019.  They are going to be doing construction to that area that won't be completed until December 2019, but I don't believe it has begun yet.  They might be waiting until the waterpark is open to begin that part of it since they will have to close a portion of the beach area to build the new South Beach amenities.  I would like to think Royal accounted for their construction timeline when offering the South Beach bungalow in your cruise planner, but you can't be 100% sure with them.

I rented a Beach Bed for my May 10th Navigator sailing and also noticed South Beach will be where the Beds/Bungalows were.  Wonder if they're still there and will be relocated later or have already been relocated?  Love the old location having the bar right there and that section of beach only for people who rented one.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:40 AM, JennyB said:

We are needing to book excursions for our July Perfect Day at Coco Cay...do we have any current update on when the Thrill Waterpark will be open? 

AND if we book it (the Thrill Waterpark) and it's NOT complete, will we get a refund?  would that refund be OBC? or an actual refund of our money?

We were at Coco Cay yesterday truly beautiful. According to workers they are on schedule to be finished in May 2019. If they cancel an excursion due to work, delays, weather etc you will get a full refund to the card you used. If you choose to cancel at least 24 hours prior you will still get a full refund to the card you used.

20190411_152955.jpg

20190411_150714.jpg

20190411_093021.jpg

On 4/10/2019 at 3:14 PM, JennyB said:

Interesting...thought I’d share...

This first photo clearly shows the price...

the second photo is after I checked out...for 3 people...did NOT use OBC credit...

Several of us have noted the price in cart is lower than the price of the combo advertised before placing it in your cart.  It also varies day to day sometimes.  I went back a day later and saved another $10 in my cart while the posted price for the combo was still the same.