Cruise to the “edge of the world” !!!

6 minutes ago, cmdrfrag said:

Boy are those guys gonna be disappointed.... that or they'll claim that the Captain and the Crew where all in on it

Do not worry , if they will not find what they are looking for they will tell you its all part of the conspiracy of the captain with the the dark forces of the world ? 

16 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

I'm not worried that I would sail off the end of the world, because I know the world isn't flat.

What I would be concerned about is how does everything stay in place when you get to the bottom of the earth and everything is upside down?

19 minutes ago, FManke said:

I'm not worried that I would sail off the end of the world, because I know the world isn't flat.

What I would be concerned about is how does everything stay in place when you get to the bottom of the earth and everything is upside down?

I understand the law of gravity....but what did they do before they passed the law?

I know, I am crazy but I would do it!  I would love to see Antartica, as far as my belief about the world not being flat......as hard as I KNOW it would be I would just keep my mouth shut and enjoy my cruise!  One thing for sure is I also know that I would have to isolate myself more than normal to keep away from the ignorance.  

3 hours ago, bhageerah said:

I know, I am crazy but I would do it!  I would love to see Antartica, as far as my belief about the world not being flat......as hard as I KNOW it would be I would just keep my mouth shut and enjoy my cruise!  One thing for sure is I also know that I would have to isolate myself more than normal to keep away from the ignorance.  

There are plenty of available cruises to the Antarctic without having to intentionally sail with a bunch of whack jobs.