Coco Cay Slide Weight Limits

stina168

I was about to book the full day pass for the water park but noticed it said there are 200 and 300 pound weight limits on some slides. My husband is more than 200 pounds so he won’t be able to go on everything. Does anyone know how many slides and which slides have the 200 pound limit? Trying to decide if we should skip the water park.

20 hours ago, stina168 said:

I was about to book the full day pass for the water park but noticed it said there are 200 and 300 pound weight limits on some slides. My husband is more than 200 pounds so he won’t be able to go on everything. Does anyone know how many slides and which slides have the 200 pound limit? Trying to decide if we should skip the water park.

Whenever I'm on a waterslide I am always the quickest to reach the bottom. I wonder why? ?

Maybe it has something to do with gravity? ?

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Until they open the slides we won't know if the weight restrictions apply to slides oriented to kids, or even if there are slides oriented to kids.  

I emailed RCCL about it. Do you think they won’t be able to tell us ahead of time? I posted here in case someone had already asked RCCL.