Kids Options

donnaA1971

I've never cruised on RC before.  We leave on 7/4 on Anthem of the Seas and although I know the Windjammer buffet has a huge selection, I'm just wondering if the main dining rooms have kids options on their menus or if they have to choose from the same selections as adults. Thanks!

They will have a kids menu in the MDR, differing input from the forum, some parents say their kids order from the adult menu, some from the kids menu.

They and you will have choices, no one should go hungry on a cruise ship.

Do some research and look at the other free places on the ship, Cafe270 comes to mind, it reminds me of Park Cafe on other ships.

Pinging @Lovetocruise2002 , she will be on this cruise and has cruised on Anthem before with her kids (I think).

I bunch of people from the Blog will be on this cruise because it is a blog group cruise, I'm one of those people.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, donnaA1971 said:

I've never cruised on RC before.  We leave on 7/4 on Anthem of the Seas and although I know the Windjammer buffet has a huge selection, I'm just wondering if the main dining rooms have kids options on their menus or if they have to choose from the same selections as adults. Thanks!

They will have a kids menu with more kid friendly foods available.  It's the same menu every night.  Kids can order off either menu..adults can even order off the kids menu as well.

There is a kids menu (basic kids fare -- burgers, chicken fingers, etc) or they can order off the adult menu.  Don't be afraid to ask them if they will modify an adult entree based on your kids taste -- ie, no sauce, mashed potatoes or fries instead of baked, plain pasta, etc -- they're very accomodationg