Cafe Select Coffee Card

It's essentially a punch card. You get a certain amount of punches to redeem at a place like Cafe Promenade or Cafe Latte-tudes for specialty coffees. The nice thing about the coffee card is you can share it with other guests (like friends or family).

13 hours ago, Suzanne said:

It depends on which ship you are on. I have ordered the larger size and they only punched one spot. Make friends with the barista. I love the coffee cards, plus they can be used on your next cruise if you don’t use all your punches.

I do like the idea of sharing it with others I'm cruising with AND being able to use it on a next cruise...however, if coffee if involved...i won't share and i won't have any leftover.  LOL

On 4/8/2019 at 10:19 AM, JennyB said:

I have also read on these boards that larger sizes may take more than 1 punch per drink...

23 hours ago, Rick M said:

You get 15 punch holes and 1 gets punched for every small or medium size, 2 get punched for every large size.  You also get a bit of a discount verses pay for them at the time you order, about 25%.

14 hours ago, Suzanne said:

It depends on which ship you are on. I have ordered the larger size and they only punched one spot. Make friends with the barista. I love the coffee cards, plus they can be used on your next cruise if you don’t use all your punches.

These are all true from my experience and usually it's an extra punch is you ask for an extra shot.