Spectrum of the Seas - 9 nights from Singapore to Shanghai

Hi fellow cruisers,

I have been following up closely on the cruise planner dining offers and it seems like there is no BOGO (Buy One Get One) or FNDR (First Night Done Right).

there is also no mention of any new specialty offers like Silk, Wonderland, etc

curious as to why there wasn't any water slides feature on this. all new recently furnished ships got it.

By the way, if anyone's interested to join us for the mud bath experience in Nha Trang, we can discuss further as my wife is Vietnamese hence easier to communicate. At least you won't be "chopped by tourists pricing"

i'm cruising with my wife and my daughter. 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Djaydee said:

Hi fellow cruisers,

I have been following up closely on the cruise planner dining offers and it seems like there is no BOGO (Buy One Get One) or FNDR (First Night Done Right).

there is also no mention of any new specialty offers like Silk, Wonderland, etc

curious as to why there wasn't any water slides feature on this. all new recently furnished ships got it.

By the way, if anyone's interested to join us for the mud bath experience in Nha Trang, we can discuss further as my wife is Vietnamese hence easier to communicate. At least you won't be "chopped by tourists pricing"

i'm cruising with my wife and my daughter. 

Cheers!

Even for my Spectrum cruise during October I do not see any combo offers yet , nor all the restaurants (just the Italian one and the steakhouse). Not even the drink packages. I think that they do not want to commit yet for anything.

Regarding the slides , the Q class is mainly for colder areas and for the Chines market , maybe its because of that .