Recommendations for a Nassau Bahamas Beach Club - Pay as You Go

FloridaMac

13 hours ago, mook1525 said:

we went to Melia in 2016 with their day pass.  it was NOT all inclusive.. did they change to all inclusive?

I suppose by the strict definition of "all" it's not.  There are extra charges for VIP stuff and the spa, but they include the following:  "Included with the Melia Day Pass is Unlimited dining for lunch and snacks at open establishments, Unlimited drinks (house alcohol & nonalcoholic beverages), Beach access, 3 pools, 2 whirlpools, Lounges, umbrellas, towels (no need to bring the ship’s towels), Non-motorized water sports, family pool and Kids’ Club, Wi-Fi to stay in touch with family & friends"

10 hours ago, FloridaMac said:

I suppose by the strict definition of "all" it's not.  There are extra charges for VIP stuff and the spa, but they include the following:  "Included with the Melia Day Pass is Unlimited dining for lunch and snacks at open establishments, Unlimited drinks (house alcohol & nonalcoholic beverages), Beach access, 3 pools, 2 whirlpools, Lounges, umbrellas, towels (no need to bring the ship’s towels), Non-motorized water sports, family pool and Kids’ Club, Wi-Fi to stay in touch with family & friends"

oh ok. I paid $25 or $30 per person to use their facility only. no food was included..  I liked Melia.. not too crowded..nice pool and beach area. 

4 hours ago, mook1525 said:

oh ok. I paid $25 or $30 per person to use their facility only. no food was included..  I liked Melia.. not too crowded..nice pool and beach area. 

That's interesting, what was included, lounger, umbrella, access to pool and beach?  I'm guessing you could by drinks at their bar and order food for cash?   

1 hour ago, FloridaMac said:

That's interesting, what was included, lounger, umbrella, access to pool and beach?  I'm guessing you could by drinks at their bar and order food for cash?   

included - lounger, access to pool and beach, they did have palapas but not many. 

yes we were able to buy food/drinks for cash.   restaurant was right next to beach/pool area. 

overall we had a good time. resort was clean and well maintained.