Coco cay shade

Floating Fun

Chairs with natural shade will go quickly.  There are some palm trees here and there but as the sun shifts throughout the day you will find yourself no longer in the shade.

Umbrellas can be rented for the day.  They drill a hole in the sand and insert an umbrella for you.  

YLXPb1F.jpg

Beach loungers are also available for rent for much less than Cabanas.

rTg2SrO.jpg

2zB71Mw.jpg

Beach bungalows are also less than Cabanas but more costly compared to beach loungers.

oWJHdaf.jpg

QTCV3Ac.jpg

Oasis lagoon is the new fresh water pool.  There are umbrella areas that may be an option if you want to hang pout by the pool.  

Depending when you visit these options may be changing from what I've pictured.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 2:59 PM, JennyB said:

We're going in July and I've rented the beach loungers for 2...they are the blue and white "clamshell" looking things with 2 loungers in the above photos...

How did you rent them? My cruise planner says not available online... ?

@AikenAmy  If it says it not available on line than you would have to go to the excursion desk once onboard.  

I would check daily, sometimes passengers cancel and it will pop up. 

Personally, I would think that the chances will be slim that there will be any at the excursion desk available or they will pop up on the planner again (caveat unless you are more than 90+ days out).

15 minutes ago, Cruisegirl1976 said:

Does anyone know roughly what the prices for the beach loungers are?

Regular individual beach loungers are included.  There are some with a clamshell cover pictured above that vary in pricing depending on ship and sail date.  You'll find these in the cruise planner sometimes called "Beach Loungers for Two".  Price is for two, you don't have to buy it for each guest.

Here is the price for an August visit:

577416561_cocoloungersfortwo.jpeg.2bbdbd98021cd6f0522675487e8f9d5b.jpeg

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

Regular individual beach loungers are included.  There are some with a clamshell cover pictured above that vary in pricing depending on ship and sail date.  You'll find these in the cruise planner sometimes called "Beach Loungers for Two".  Price is for two, you don't have to buy it for each guest.

Here is the price for an August visit:

577416561_cocoloungersfortwo.jpeg.2bbdbd98021cd6f0522675487e8f9d5b.jpeg

Oh ok.. Thank you ?

We were just there a couple of weeks ago and there were lots of umbrellas already planted by the lounge chairs.  Just get out to the beach earlier in the day (we shoot for 9ish).  No $$ needed.  We used the cove/beach next to the floating mat rental, and there were lots of fish to see snorkeling by the rocks at the edge of the cove.

On 5/29/2019 at 3:22 PM, AikenAmy said:

How did you rent them? My cruise planner says not available online... ?

They were available at one time for our cruise in the cruise planner.  However, I have since cancelled them for our cruise and now I see that they are not offered in my cruise planner...

BTW...I cancelled because, they cost $35 when I booked them.  After watching @Matt's live Facebook videos and seeing all the other photos and videos of the island, I decided to cancel them and book the Water Park which was only $11 more.  My boys are already doing the water park and I was just going to lounge at the beach, but now I can go where they go and not feel like I'm missing anything...even if all I do is walk around and then head back to the beach to the free chairs and/or the Oasis Lagoon pool...