How Many Booked Cruises?

For the fun of it, how many cruises do you have booked at once?  And do your non-cruising family and friends think you're nuts?

We had 5 cruises booked.  Then completed Symphony and came home and booked another so back up to 5. 

The previous booked ones are our end of summer cruises (4 nights - Navigator and Mariner) and March break cruises (7 nights - Anthem and Harmony) for next two years with DH and our kids.  

Our new one is a 4 night on Brilliance OR 6 night on Adventure end of Dec with DH (most likely select the 6 night but both are booked so we have the option).

And no one in our family or friends cruises like us, so they think we're nuts and don't get it and surprised we're planning so far out.  But we love it...it's such a wonderful way to travel with everything there, different stops (vs all inclusive), first class entertainment, variety of food, variety of amenities and activities (cruise compass), etc etc etc.

3 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

And no one in our family or friends cruises like us, so they think we're nuts and don't get it and surprised we're planning so far out.  But we love it...it's such a wonderful way to travel with everything there, different stops (vs all inclusive), first class entertainment, variety of food, variety of amenities and activities (cruise compass), etc etc etc.

I could not agree more. Currently we have 3! The closest one is Anthem to Bermuda for 5 nights that leaves 4 weeks from today.  We really like having them stacked up so we are always in countdown to the next one. Friends ask us "don't you get bored cruising. Dont you want to try something else?" for all of the reasons you mentioned we have everything we could want on a cruise without the hassle of having to go get it. A cruise brings it all right to us.

29 minutes ago, whenismynextcruise said:

I could not agree more. Currently we have 3! The closest one is Anthem to Bermuda for 5 nights that leaves 4 weeks from today.  We really like having them stacked up so we are always in countdown to the next one. Friends ask us "don't you get bored cruising. Dont you want to try something else?" for all of the reasons you mentioned we have everything we could want on a cruise without the hassle of having to go get it. A cruise brings it all right to us.

Exactly...it's so nice having them stacked up knowing when one ends, there are still others.  And yes, same reaction. ?

We currently have 5 (2 more this year, 2 in 2020 and 1 in 2021).  Everyone laughs at me when I say I have cruises out to 2021, but when I explain I lock in my prices now and can get my money back if things change, they feel differently.  

Looking for a few more as I'm getting closer to diamond and trying to work out a plan that my husband will go for.

23 minutes ago, melski94 said:

We currently have 5 (2 more this year, 2 in 2020 and 1 in 2021).  Everyone laughs at me when I say I have cruises out to 2021, but when I explain I lock in my prices now and can get my money back if things change, they feel differently.  

Looking for a few more as I'm getting closer to diamond and trying to work out a plan that my husband will go for.

Exact same with numbers and dates....and with people questioning "you have 2021 booked"?  And same...after we complete our booked ones, we'll only be 15 point away from Diamond.  Hmm...that's a couple cruises.

I have a feeling that if you are a fan of this blog most likely you are a cruise addict and either Have or Try to book as many cruises as possible.. I know me personally when I log into royalcaribbean.com If I don't see a list of pending cruises I become sad. 

One more Note.. I currently have 326 Crown and Anchor points.. I am trying very hard to get to 340 before my birthday cruise in Jan. I am a total cruise nerd and I want that Meal with an officer on my birthday cruise lol 

We have 10 lined up at the moment, but that includes one on Viking (ocean cruise on the sister ship of the one that got into difficulties recently) and one on Celebrity.

As others have said, it is so comforting to come back from a cruise and still have something to look forward to. It takes the sting out of the end of a vacation.

2 hours ago, Ray said:

Just the 1 for me ?  449 days to go lol 

Could probably do a cruise every year if sailing out of UK but prefer to visit places i havent been before, so cost rises due to flights and hotels, but it's all worth it ? 

Yeah ..flying really adds to the cost.  I envy those who live in driving distance to a cruise port.

39 minutes ago, AGSLC5 said:

I have a feeling that if you are a fan of this blog most likely you are a cruise addict and either Have or Try to book as many cruises as possible.. I know me personally when I log into royalcaribbean.com If I don't see a list of pending cruises I become sad. 

One more Note.. I currently have 326 Crown and Anchor points.. I am trying very hard to get to 340 before my birthday cruise in Jan. I am a total cruise nerd and I want that Meal with an officer on my birthday cruise lol 

Lol...so true. It's so nice these boards exist so we can talk with each other, ask questions and share together.

Good luck!  That would be great if you can make that next level and get that meal.