Jump to content
WannaCruise

How Many Booked Cruises?

Recommended Posts

For the fun of it, how many cruises do you have booked at once?  And do your non-cruising family and friends think you're nuts?

We had 5 cruises booked.  Then completed Symphony and came home and booked another so back up to 5. 

The previous booked ones are our end of summer cruises (4 nights - Navigator and Mariner) and March break cruises (7 nights - Anthem and Harmony) for next two years with DH and our kids.  

Our new one is a 4 night on Brilliance OR 6 night on Adventure end of Dec with DH (most likely select the 6 night but both are booked so we have the option).

And no one in our family or friends cruises like us, so they think we're nuts and don't get it and surprised we're planning so far out.  But we love it...it's such a wonderful way to travel with everything there, different stops (vs all inclusive), first class entertainment, variety of food, variety of amenities and activities (cruise compass), etc etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WannaCruise said:

And no one in our family or friends cruises like us, so they think we're nuts and don't get it and surprised we're planning so far out.  But we love it...it's such a wonderful way to travel with everything there, different stops (vs all inclusive), first class entertainment, variety of food, variety of amenities and activities (cruise compass), etc etc etc.

I could not agree more. Currently we have 3! The closest one is Anthem to Bermuda for 5 nights that leaves 4 weeks from today.  We really like having them stacked up so we are always in countdown to the next one. Friends ask us "don't you get bored cruising. Dont you want to try something else?" for all of the reasons you mentioned we have everything we could want on a cruise without the hassle of having to go get it. A cruise brings it all right to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RickinSTL said:

Right now its 3 but that's subject to change.. lol 

Harmony September 8, 

Harmony Sept 15th

and Freedom September 20, 2020

Harmony B2B would be great. There's always so much to do, so you'll have time to do all with double cruise. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, whenismynextcruise said:

I could not agree more. Currently we have 3! The closest one is Anthem to Bermuda for 5 nights that leaves 4 weeks from today.  We really like having them stacked up so we are always in countdown to the next one. Friends ask us "don't you get bored cruising. Dont you want to try something else?" for all of the reasons you mentioned we have everything we could want on a cruise without the hassle of having to go get it. A cruise brings it all right to us.

Exactly...it's so nice having them stacked up knowing when one ends, there are still others.  And yes, same reaction. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We currently have 5 (2 more this year, 2 in 2020 and 1 in 2021).  Everyone laughs at me when I say I have cruises out to 2021, but when I explain I lock in my prices now and can get my money back if things change, they feel differently.  

Looking for a few more as I'm getting closer to diamond and trying to work out a plan that my husband will go for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a B2B on Harmony booked for 6/30 & 7/7, so not sure whether or not that counts as 2 cruises.

Nothing booked after that, just hopeful for a Freedom Class cruise soon (if only there was one in Florida or Barcelona).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, melski94 said:

We currently have 5 (2 more this year, 2 in 2020 and 1 in 2021).  Everyone laughs at me when I say I have cruises out to 2021, but when I explain I lock in my prices now and can get my money back if things change, they feel differently.  

Looking for a few more as I'm getting closer to diamond and trying to work out a plan that my husband will go for.

Exact same with numbers and dates....and with people questioning "you have 2021 booked"?  And same...after we complete our booked ones, we'll only be 15 point away from Diamond.  Hmm...that's a couple cruises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re at 3 right now (Navigator, Norwegian Encore, Oasis) but am adding a fourth this weekend. 

Speaking of which has anyone else had trouble with the weekend call center? The staff there seems clueless to the point where they’ll argue with you about things that are clearly spelled out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 for me but the casino sends me offers all the time so I am constantly adding to my list lol... Currently 3 on Navigator, One on Celebrity Edge, and one cheater on NCL Joy (wanted to try something new leaving from LA) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...