first timer question

jefro

In many cases you can't book these two activities on-line.  They release a small number of slots for pre-cruise reservations and they go quickly.  

The good news they hold many time slots for booking on board.  You are best to tend to this as soon as you board so you have best times to choose from.  

When you board they have crew in Boleros at a temporary "Box Office" to make or adjust any reservations such as this.

You can also keep checking on-line.  Sometimes an opening pops up before sailing.

As twangster stated they have very limited numbers available on line.  When we sailed Anthem we had to do it when we got on board.  We had no problems getting IFly and NorthStar.  I want to say we did IFly on day 2, and NorthStar on day 3, or vise a verse.  We traveled as a group and everyone was able to book the exact same time.

~ IFly they take about 6-8 people together.  You sit there as a group in the area right outside, and they take you in one by one.  Once the entire group is done, the next group comes in and repeats the process.   I know we did a 5 pm IFLY,

~ NorthStar is the same process. You go up as a group.

It was kind of comical when reserving the time, because we traveled as married couples.  The husbands went and signed us up.  The wives went and hung out at the pool. 

We just got off Anthem yesterday and my piece of advice is to try the first day, we were onboard around 11 on the 30th of March and walked right up to everything without an issue and without reservations.  Lines were pretty non existent and grew only longer as the cruise  grew shorter so we were glad to get it in early. 

I would agree with bhageerah, but for another reason.  WEATHER.  NorthStar will not go up if the weather is not just right.  For example, the last day and a half it did not go up because they deemed it too windy.    Thus, if you wait to the end you might not ever get on it.