ROYALUP

Mljstr

We are set to sail on Liberty June 2 in an ultra spacious ocean view cabin. I just received a Royalup offer for a panoramic view suite (no balcony). The minimum bid is $250pp. I wonder if anyone has sailed in these cabins and wonder if it is worth the money to upgrade. We are already diamond + C&A members and a lot of the benefits are already included- Also do we pay an additional gratuity for the  suite?

I've heard generally good things about the Panoramic rooms. Great space and better views.

29 minutes ago, Mljstr said:

Also do we pay an additional gratuity for the  suite?

Yes, by upgrading to a higher stateroom category, each guest in the booking may be subject to a higher gratuity amount. 

34 minutes ago, Mljstr said:

We are set to sail on Liberty June 2 in an ultra spacious ocean view cabin. I just received a Royalup offer for a panoramic view suite (no balcony). The minimum bid is $250pp. I wonder if anyone has sailed in these cabins and wonder if it is worth the money to upgrade. We are already diamond + C&A members and a lot of the benefits are already included- Also do we pay an additional gratuity for the  suite?

Yes, you will pay a higher gratuity but you will also get all of the suites amenities !  Unfortuntely, Liberty does not include Voom in their suites amenities but you will get access to the Suites Lounge and breakfast every morning in Chops, just to mention a few.

5 minutes ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

If I recall you get amenities but not extra C&A points when you use RoyalUp.

You get all of the amenities associated with your upgrade, but you just don't get any booking benefits - so no OBC or whatever they may be offering as a booking incentive.  You also do not get double points....correct.