Rumchata?

Todd W

any idea if they have Rumchata or any knockoff's available on LIberty?     If not, saw these "creamer cups" (its simply the same stuff from the bottles) that I may try to take onboard with us.   would work out great in the room for my wife's coffee.

rumch.png

20 hours ago, Todd W said:

any idea if they have Rumchata or any knockoff's available on LIberty?     If not, saw these "creamer cups" (its simply the same stuff from the bottles) that I may try to take onboard with us.   would work out great in the room for my wife's coffee.

Those are pretty good - daughter's college friends have left them behind, they added them to their Fireball.  

12 hours ago, Thetechie said:

Where did you see those little creamer cups?

saw them at a local liquor store here in Dallas but from what i've heard, most chain liquor stores should carry them.   I've always had a bottle for guests to add to their coffee but haven't seen these until recently.      

2 hours ago, PhantomWolf said:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch shots. Tasty but a sticky mess at the end 

Yeah, I'm not a fan.  I like them both but not together.  I prefer Fireball with diet cream soda but whiskey isn't normally my drink of choice.  I'll take a rum bucket any day!

24 minutes ago, NJCruisers said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan.  I like them both but not together.  I prefer Fireball with diet cream soda but whiskey isn't normally my drink of choice.  I'll take a rum bucket any day!

I have a hard time calling Fireball a whiskey.  I've served it with Coke plenty of times but never cream soda...now that I'm thinking about it, that should be a nice flavor combo.  The Chata/Fireball combo is a little better over ice.

Back on topic: I'm thinking Royal would have a little issue with taking those creamer cups on board because of the alcohol content.